Product #: G1R1Q
Classic Vans Old Skool Style in an Updated Package
The Vans Old Skool skate shoe has the famous side stripe for which this brand is known, along with the recognizable low-top, lace-up design that made the original Vans shoe an icon. It was this shoe that helped skateboarding shoes gain mainstream popularity, which continues to this day. If you’re looking for a grade-school kids’ skate shoe with classic styling and durable construction, look no further than the Vans Old Skool.
Durable Wear for School and the Skate Park
This stylish low-top skateboarding shoe has a canvas and leather upper for style and durability. The toe-box and double-stitching further enhances the sturdiness of this kids’ skate shoe, which also has padded collars for ankle comfort. The cushioned midsole feels soft underfoot and helps absorb shock, while the rubber outsole has waffle grip to ensure plenty of traction. The Vans Old Skool skate shoe is footwear that can take your child from the classroom to the skate park in comfort and style.
Vans Old Skool features:
• Canvas and suede upper with sidestripe for a classic look.
• Double-stitching and a sturdy toe-box provide durability where it’s most needed.
• Ankles stay comfortable with the padded collars of this skate shoe.
• Cushioned midsole for comfort that lasts all day.
• Rubber outsole with waffle grip for excellent traction.